In a Nutshell
Challenges facing the Legal professional
The focus of this year's course is the challenges you and your business face in an ever changing business environment. Our courses will cover;
• Managing and embracing change
• The problem with leadership
• Realising Staff potential
• Managing you
The UK Programs are held in Montgenevre France. Allowing our delegates to integrate the achievement of CPD credit hours with developing and maintaining sporting skills on the ski slopes.
These programs provide a balanced mixture of classroom content with sport coaching which is translated across to the slopes.
Our Programs designed and delivered by thought leaders on developing expertise and proven sport coaches. Program activities are created so the lessons and experiences are directly applied to your professional practice back home.
You will also have the opportunity to network with accomplished peers who face the same problems and challenges you face in your legal practice.
During your stay you will be given the opportunity to analyse your current skill set, identify those skills needing the greatest sharpening, gain additional knowledge on those skills, and then design a structured practice plan to systematically improve your critical legal skills.
Each program provides 16 approved CPD credit hours.
In a nutshell
• The opportunity to focus, assess and develop your skills
• Learn from elite business and sports coaches with proven track records
• Share best practice with likeminded people
• A full year's CPD points
• Hone your business skills
• Learn to or improve your skiing